The Football Association of Malawi Executive Committee will hold its first quarterly meeting of 2021 on Saturday January 9, 2021 at the Sunbird Nkopola in Mangochi.
FAM General Secretary Alfred Gunda said this is one ot the Exco’s most important meetings as it reviews the previous year and forecasts the coming one.
He said among the issues on the agenda items is the review of the FAM COVID-19 Relief Fund.
“The Executive will be presented with various reports from finance, Competitions, Marketing Technical to National teams and the like.
“But one key area is the report on the COVID-19 situation both from the football re-starts point of view and the COVID-19 Relief fund. We concluded the Fund’s First phase on December 31 and there is need to look at the financial report and also access the progress of the 2nd Phase.
“The meeting will also discuss a number of outstanding Legal issues like the Regional Associations’ Electoral Processes and the Beach Soccer Appeals Case.
“But there were also a number of programmes that the Executive Committee sanctioned at its last meeting of October 3, 2020 in Nkhatabay which must be followed up,” he said.
The Full Agenda
- Welcome remarks by the FAM President
- Approval of the Agenda
- Confirmation of minutes of the 3rd Executive Committee Meeting of 2020
- To confirm the Minutes of the 3rd Executive Committee Meeting of FAM held at Chatonda Lodge in Nkhata Bay as a true record of the meeting.
- Matters arising.
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes of the previous Executive Committee meeting.
- Financial Report
- Submission of Covid-19 Financial report
- Management Accounts
- Governance Matters
- COVID 19 Procurement
- Audit of the Procurement
- Management Reports
- Commercial and Marketing
- Super League of Malawi
- National Teams
- Women’s Football
- Internal Audit Report
- Administrative Matters
- Upcoming National Team’s Competitions
- Planned Projects for 2021
- Employment Contracts Status
- Legal Matters
- Ratification of the Legal Committee
- Approval of Terms of References for the Legal Committee
- Status of Regional Associations Electoral process suspension by ACB.
- Date of Next Annual General Meeting
- Date and Venue of the next Executive Committee meeting.
- Closing remarks by the FAM President.