FAM Refereeing covers a wide range of educational and administrative functions.
- Organization of Elite Referee Courses.
- Organization of Elite Referee Instructors and Assessors courses.
- Organization of Refresher courses.
- Organization of beginners Courses.
- Staging Referees Fitness Test.
- Selecting Referees for the FIFA Fitness.
- Monitoring and giving feedback to Referees on their performances in all competitions Preparation of teaching material for Referees, Instructors and Assessors.
- Establishment of development programs to increase the quality and quantity of Instructors at the national level.
- Appointment of Referees, Assistant Referees and Assessors to the various competitions administered by FA.
- Monitoring Referee Instructors, Assessors and Referees performances and progress through submitted reports.
- Monitoring and assisting Member Association Referees’ development.
- Filing and data entry of all fixtures and grading of Referees.
- Database of Referee contacts and personal details.
- Database of Referee equipment needs.
- Database of Referee Fitness Reports.