The Football Association of Malawi will hold an Extra Ordinary General Meeting on Saturday 20th February 2016 at the Mpira Village’s Sydney Chikafa Hall in Limbe, Blantyre from 9am. The meeting has been set to conclude the Agenda business of the Elective Annual General meeting which was disrupted after some individuals got a court injunction against some items on the agenda on 12th December 2015.
The agenda for the Saturday meeting is as below:
- of the FAM’s Extra Ordinary General Meeting held at Chiwembe Technical Centre – Sydney Chikafa Conference Hall in Limbe on Saturday , 20th February 2016 at 09:00 hours.
1. Welcome Remarks.
2. Roll call and declaration that the Extra Ordinary General Meeting has been convened and composed in compliance with the Statutes.
3. Suspension or expulsion of a member.
4. Approval of the agenda.
5. Appointment of three delegates to check the minutes.
6. Address by the FAM President.
7. Review and adoption of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 28th February 2015 at Sunbird Mzuzu Hotel in Mzuzu.
8. Review and adoption of the minutes of the elective General Assembly held on 12th December 2015 at Sunbird Nkopola Lodge in Mangochi.
9. Matters arising.
10. Presentation of an Activity Report for the year ended 30th June 2015.
11. Financial Report
i. Submission and approval of Financial Statement for the year ended 30th June 2015.
ii. Submission of Auditors Report and appointment of Auditors.
iii. Submission and approval of detailed budget for 2016.
12. Admission and/or registration of a Member.
13. Discussion of proposals and questions from Affiliates. Submitted within the periods stipulated in art. 24 par.3 of the FAM Statute
14. Approval of proposed Members of Judicial Organs and Club Licencing System Bodies.
15. Date for the next Annual General Meeting.
16. Closing Remarks